Deregulation, IP technology, consumer demand for quad play and business demand for Unified Communications has focused telecoms operators on network-enabled services.
telent has been keeping pace with the dynamic telecoms market for decades, and offers customers a suite of services from network design to support of legacy and next generation technologies. Our vendor independent approach allows you to match the best equipment with telent’s service excellence within network exchanges, in external environments and customer premises.
The ability to make cost savings whilst simultaneously delivering new services to customers and migrating from old technologies to new are the criteria for success. Combining advanced 'carrier class' equipment with telent's tried and tested skills, capabilities, solutions, processes and service culture will allow you to achieve these goals. We can unlock the potential of leading edge communications for you, leaving you free to focus on your customers and core business activities.
Benefit from our:
- flexible approach from fully managed to stand-alone services
- skills spanning network domains from access to transport
- multi-vendor approach allowing you to couple the best equipment with telent’s superior services
- high-volume network rollout in very short time-scales
- ability to manage complex network migration programmes without disruption to existing services
- knowledge of wireless technology and products
- round-the-clock support and maintenance and UK-wide coverage
Some of our telecoms customers
We were the first vendor-independent services business in Europe to achieve TL9000 certification.