Your network supports so many business applications, processes and tools that its accessibility impacts productivity and people's ability to collaborate effectively.
Employees in the field at small remote offices, or otherwise offsite, require the same access to your network as may expected at head office. If you operate on a small single site, accessibility when you're away from the office can be even more crucial.
Unified Communications provides a guaranteed level of connectivity regardless of location and enables seamless movement between locations. Better still, you can ensure that your network enabled services, applications and tools are available accessible regardless of the device used to connect - freeing your workforce to communicate in the most effective way, however they like, wherever they are.
You can ensure that your investment in a data network results in lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) by applying Unified Communications methodology. Utilising one network environment to provide all services and support all devices reduces equipment duplication, simplifies maintenance & support requirements and reduces costs.
In addition to the lower TCO and workforce efficiencies to be gained by providing better access to existing services, telent's Unified Communications solutions will provide your organisation with new applications and tools such as:
- IP telephony via a ‘softphone’ including features such as click-to-call
- presence indicators including location information and preferred means of contact
- unified messaging — voicemail, email, SMS, wireless and fax — all retrievable from the same place
- video and audio conferencing
- personal directories combining contacts from email applications, your corporate directory and mobile phone
- one number for each employee, regardless of the devices they choose to use