- Unified Communications (UC)
telent design and collaborate with best of breed manufacturers to provide Unified Communications systems that includes three or more of the following elements: voice, unified messaging, video, mobility, web/date collaboration, conferencing and presence management. Unified Communications usually encapsulates:
- Real-time comminications systems focus on fundamental communication between individuals using applications or systems such as audio conferencing, instant messaging, traditional PBX, next-generation (NoIP communication systems) and paging.
- Unified messaging which has been specifically developed to help improve on voice-mail, e-mail and fax based media.
- Multimedia applications, unified communications includes messages from mixed via the now widely used short message services (SMS).
- Callobration with specific emphasis on applications such as calendaring, scheduling, workflow, integrated voice response (IVR), and other enterprise applications that help individuals and groups cummunicate with greater efficiency.
- Transactional and informational systems which provide access to e-commerce voice Web-browsing, weather, stock-information, and other enterprise based applications.
We collaborate with partners such as Microsoft, Cisco, Aatra and AvsT for our UC solutions.
- Unified Messaging (UM) & Voice Mail (VM)
UM is a subset of UC and our core is either Aastra's MXOnce Messaging or Avst's CallXpress which is an advanced voice mail system that answers your calls when you can't. With its automated attendant function, any information stored in a database can be spoken or faxed to your customers via Interactive Voice Response (IVR). With message Notification never miss another urgent call or message no matter where you are. With both systems you can manage your voice, fax, and e-mail messages fronm any location at any time via laptop, telephone, mobile phone, or the Internet. It's Unified Messaging capability Outlook®, Lotus Notes®, or other IMAP4-compatible e-mail box. Messages can be prioritised easily and accessed in any order.
- Urban traffic control (UTC)
We've taken our enviable capabilities in Highways communications and applied them to the equally complex Urban Traffic environment. Our UTC solutions tackle congestion, identify traffic hot spots, make signals more efficient, improve public transport networks through selective vehicle priority, deliver more traffic information and enable intelligent transport services to be deployed.