Working in Rail
Choose to develop your career at telent and you will be working for a business that is currently involved in over 50 major projects in the rail sector alone.
Take a look at our people profiles pages to read about employees and their career progression so far
We have a proven track record of developing our people – in fact, most of our senior managers started here as engineers.
What employee benefits does telent offer?
We are committed to ensuring that our industry-leading career opportunities are matched by industry-leading salary and benefits packages. Join us and you can expect to receive:
- 33 days holiday, including public holidays, with the option to buy or sell five days each year.
- Company pension scheme
- A range of family friendly policies including childcare vouchers
- An employee-funded car leasing scheme
- Occupational health support
Does telent offer on-the-job training?
We need people who are comfortable working at the forefront of technology, we are not just looking for professionals with impressive technology-based experience, but also those who are keen to develop and enhance their skills set. As an Investors in People employer we have been recognised for our developing of employees.
Working at telent, you could expect to enjoy the benefits of:
- Formal and on-the-job training - to ensure you are up-skilled as technology develops
- A culture of mentoring and knowledge sharing - you will be working with some very skilled and experienced professionals who are keen to share their knowledge
- Having access to wider opportunities within our other divisions