- telent, Intergraph and Frequentis Form a Strategic Partnership to Address the UK Fire Market| 20 12 2012
telent, Intergraph and Frequentis today announced a partnership that provides a comprehensive mobilising solution for the United Kingdom fire market.
By offering a standardised, coordinated framework for products, implementation and services, the partnership lowers risk, compresses project schedules and offers better value for fire customers.
- telent helps BBC Children in Need | 14 11 2012
telent Technology Services Ltd, a leading provider of telecommunication solutions, are very proud to have been involved in helping BBC Children in Need as part of a BBC 1 special programme: “DIY SOS: The Big Build”. The programme features the renovation of a centre for children with additional needs in Edinburgh. The Yard helps children and young people from 3 to 25. It is an indoor and outdoor space that welcomes the whole family.
- telent Employee Wins Rail Engineer Award | 25 10 2012
(Photograph courtesy of Jonathan Webb, Rail Media Group)
- Nexus Rail awards telent three-year IP Network contract| 15 10 2012
telent, the technology services company, has been awarded a framework contract by Nexus Rail to design and install a high-performance MPLS telecommunications network to support a range of access technologies for 60 stations on the Tyne and Wear metro system and key corporate sites.
- telent selected as a Supplier on Government Procurement Service’s PSN Services Framework Agreement| 23 08 2012
- telent launches new iPhone App for London travellers| 10 07 2012